HUNTER Original Play Short Boots for Women – Classic Rounded Toe, Fully Waterproof, and Pull-On Construction Kombu 10 M
- CERTIFIED VEGAN: Our boots rain short are crafted with vulcanized natural rubber with a matte finish to provide a seamless waterproof shell and feature a polyester lining for comfort
- MULTI-COLORS: Available in multiple women sizes in 8 different multicolor options, our Hunter Original pull-on short rain boots are an ideal choice for cold weather
- PULL-ON STYLE: Pull-on construction of our Original Short boots as well as easy and convenient pull tabs at the back makes putting on and taking off a breeze
- STURDY SUPPORT: Boots feature a cushioned, non-removable footbed with multilayered sponge insole for comfort and a traditional calendered rubber outsole for support and to reduce slipping
- SHORT DESIGN: Bring a splash of color to your look with the refined Hunter Original Play Boot Short Rain Boots, featuring a natural rubber construction, a classic round toe silhouette, and signature Hunter logo on front
- Shaft measures approximately 6″ from arch
- Rubber sole
- Made in USA or Imported
Sold：177 Wished: 18 Followed: 60
ABOUT HUNTER MEASUREMENTS Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in Weight: 1 lb 7 oz Shaft: 6 in PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair. FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE: Vulcanized natural rubber construction with matte finish. Fully waterproof. Pull-on construction. Classic, rounded toe. Signature brand logo accent at front. Polyester lining. Cushioned, non-removable footbed with multilayered sponge insole. Traditional calendared natural rubber outsole. Imported. HUNTER – A LITTLE ABOUT US: Founded in 1856, Hunter is a progressive British heritage brand renowned for its iconic Original boot and holds two Royal Warrants of Appointment to HM The Queen and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh. The brand has a rich history of innovation and continues to design to protect from the elements and perform on varied landscapes. The globally recognized Wellington boot was first introduced in 1956, with each pair still handcrafted on the same last from 28 individual parts. For more than 160 years, Hunter has built on this heritage expanding the footwear collection to introduce outerwear, bags and Accessories, to protect from the weather and perform across all terrains. This includes the function-driven pieces designed for outdoor performance in both rural and urban environments.
There are no reviews yet.